Song Of Skyrim Song Of Skyrim

Alright

It felt like the song was too fast. It was difficult to understand some of what he was saying. Still a great work nonetheless.

Halo Reach Fail Halo Reach Fail

You're supposed to have to activate an easter egg

Great animation. Very funny.

Africa Dudes Africa Dudes

Very good.

Great collab. A scene selection screen would have been nice.

Sky Defender: Joe's Story Sky Defender: Joe's Story

Fairly enjoyable. It kept me entertained for about 45 minutes before I got bored.

I would have liked more upgrade branches, and objective summaries at the beginning of each mission for those of us who don't read the story. The missions that require you to shoot things into a basket felt silly and out of place. Bullet speed upgrades would have also been a nice option.

Kingdom Rush Kingdom Rush

Brilliant game

I've already played and beaten it on Armor Games and I am glad to see that this game is spreading to other sites.

It is definitely one of the best Tower Defense games I have ever played. The gameplay is addictive and challenging. It's sure to keep you busy for hours plus the game is aesthetically pleasing.

I feel that if a game is this good they definitely deserve a small donation to help compensate them for their hard work. The few extra features you get for making a donation are just a bonus.

Moby Dick 2 Moby Dick 2

Brilliant game

Awesome simplistic graphics, fun gameplay and you GET TO EAT PEOPLE!

Great game. Favorite'd.

~EnV~Heaven Rd. 2 (Ng mix) ~EnV~Heaven Rd. 2 (Ng mix)

sweet

My first music review, so I decided to lsiten to the best first. This song really pumped me up. Very good job.

Envy responds: