Sky Defender: Joe's Story Sky Defender: Joe's Story

Fairly enjoyable. It kept me entertained for about 45 minutes before I got bored.

I would have liked more upgrade branches, and objective summaries at the beginning of each mission for those of us who don't read the story. The missions that require you to shoot things into a basket felt silly and out of place. Bullet speed upgrades would have also been a nice option.

Kingdom Rush Kingdom Rush

Brilliant game

I've already played and beaten it on Armor Games and I am glad to see that this game is spreading to other sites.

It is definitely one of the best Tower Defense games I have ever played. The gameplay is addictive and challenging. It's sure to keep you busy for hours plus the game is aesthetically pleasing.

I feel that if a game is this good they definitely deserve a small donation to help compensate them for their hard work. The few extra features you get for making a donation are just a bonus.

Moby Dick 2 Moby Dick 2

Brilliant game

Awesome simplistic graphics, fun gameplay and you GET TO EAT PEOPLE!

Great game. Favorite'd.

Feed Us 2 Feed Us 2

I want to love this game

Getting stunned all the time is annoying. I hope that isn't a deliberate feature.

I think that a free play mode with randomly generated things to eat would be more appealing than timed missions.

Creepy Ranger TD Creepy Ranger TD

Solid TD.

Even though personally I am not a fan of this particular style of TD game admittedly it's still pretty solid. Pretty nice visuals and after half an hour of playing everything seems to be balanced fairly well.

Personally I just find that it's a hassle always looking up the recipes for the towers that I prefer even though I'm sure a dedicated player would memorize them eventually.

The levels also drag on forever with little variation so it's easy to get bored.

Still, it's not bad. I encourage you to try it out for yourself to see if you like it. Great for killing some time.

Shop Empire Shop Empire

Great fun

Awesome game. Great way to pass some time.

The only problem that bothered me was managing my staff. I had trouble finding my staff that I had already hired in order to assign them to a certain floor. A screen where you can see a list of all staff members and their level/floor assignment would be a great thing to include in future games.

LittleGiantWorld responds:

Just click 'the employer button' at the top of the screen, you can manage your employes easily

Shmusicup Shmusicup

Very enjoyable

Small issue: Some of the spider's bullets are the same color as the background. Not sure if that's intentional or not.

It's nice how we can choose our own difficulty and play with our favorite songs. Thank you for an enjoyable experience.

Tzai responds:

Hi simbrian, thanks for your feedback! We will take note of it. Glad to hear that you liked the game!

PSN Protector PSN Protector

enjoyable

I can see how the omnidirectional attack confused Playstation's defenses.

Other than the lag making it unplayable it was an enjoyable game. I would have liked it if my server had a turret that shot occasionally to give me a hand.

Kenney responds:

Sorry about the lag but I've fixed it in version 1.5. Thanks for notifying me of the bug, helps me make my games better.

Cursed Treasure LevelPack Cursed Treasure LevelPack

Alright

I was hoping for an actual sequel rather than a level pack. The gameplay is still good but it does get boring.

Especially when I get perfect on every level but I am only level 25/50. I have no desire to play any more to get the last achievement. A level editor (or randomizer) at the very least would have been a nice addition to keep people interested.

Friday: The Game Friday: The Game

I've never felt so much win.

I had a hell of a time cleaning my dress but it was worth it in the end. This is the most rewarding game I have ever played.

Stunning visuals, brilliant story, amazing soundtrack. Best game ever.

Manly-Chicken responds: